Gazing Down + English

Tuesday, July 29, 2008
By johnny
Below me is a part of Taipei City on a big screen. I am on 88th floor of the Taipei 101 looking down. The size of a car to me is like the size of an ant, then we are definitely much, MUCH smaller than an ant to the Almighty!

I am looking over the English homework (and making corrections, of course) which people from Visualtech & MPD turned in tonight. I asked them to create a dialog between themselves and a customer--either in-store or over the phone. I have to say I am very impressed with what they have come up with!

It's actually quite fun teaching them English, I have to say. Moreover, because of these lessons and homework practices, they want to speak more English so they practice with me! My goal is to, before I leave for the States, make sure each one of them CAN and KNOW how to deal with English-speaking customers. Serving these people has always been one of our advantages in the field of Opticianry/Optometry here in Taipei.

And also through the English teaching, I would like to share some good Word of the Lord to them! Lord, I want to glorify You in all that I do!

Johnny

3 comments:

July 30, 2008 6:30 AM Cheezy

Keep it up professor Wang.

July 31, 2008 2:38 AM Praisesound

good stuff. Papa God is good :-)

August 01, 2008 4:06 PM Anonymous

johnny when were you here!?!

you didn't go up to the top the same day we did...did you??

maritha

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.