Keep Me Safe & Amazed

Thursday, July 3, 2008
By johnny
For He shall give His angels charge over you,
To keep you in all your ways.
-Psalm 91:11-

Lord right now I come before you once again and you to heal my Grandma and that there is not even one stone in her gallbladder when she goes to the doctor tomorrow morning. Lord I want to be so faithful and come before You and pray to You and praise You. I believe You are a supernatural God who does great things. God I am believing for a miracle upon my Grandma's life that she will encounter You!

God I ask for conviction in my spirit to pray whenever I have time -- whether it is 30 seconds or 30 minutes, I want to pray!

Hung out with these awesome NMH friends @ kareoke! I sang lots of Harlem Yu and Mayday (all those oldies of course), and I found out that I still can sing after all!! They are all great singers back at school and it was pretty awesome to have hung out with them and share life and fun. Thank You Lord! I hope to plant some seeds inside of them as summer goes along!

God, amaze me! You always do =)

Johnny

2 comments:

July 03, 2008 9:39 PM Sarah Wang

Wooo.... Johnny's got a brand new style!! xD

SO COOL!!!!!


... i wanna be cool too......

-sala<3

July 05, 2008 12:30 AM Praisesound

oh wow...did you get the cut from Yvonne? wasn't she simply one of the best? hehe^^


i think i recognize a few faces on that picture. hope you're having a God-filled swelling time...

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.