Ho Hai Yan!

Saturday, July 12, 2008
By johnny



第九屆.台北縣.貢寮國際海洋音樂祭.
--- 海洋之星得奬樂團 ---
怕.胖.團!!!

吉他兼主唱 - 侃
貝斯兼合音 - 孔
鼓手 - 泡 (Paul)
外加4位伴舞: 大寶.自閉.彥翔.強尼

My friend Tommy's band--PA PUN--got 3rd place in one of the biggest (probably the biggest) indie band competition in Taiwan just tonight and I had the honor to be on stage with him to help him out with some awesome dance moves!

Ho-Hai-Yan is the name of the sea given by the Native Taiwanese People, and therefore it has become the name of this Music Festival for the past 9 years on the shore!

Got more tanned again and had a chance to be on a stage with Pa Pun. It was really tiring yet very fulfilling! I've never thought I'd had a chance to do some like this -- doing the goofiest dance in the world with a broom in front of thousands of people and on TV! Playing keyboard might be fun, but nothing compares to awesome dance moves, babay!

Jesus I thank You for today and I really had seom fun with friends!

Johnny

ps. Shinny, I said hi to HAVENS for you! They are really awesome peeps, and I think that they should be in top three!

pps. Tommy asked me to pray that we get into top 3, and I did a little teeny prayer, and guess what?! Thank You Jesus! You are simply awesome!

6 comments:

July 12, 2008 8:53 PM Sam H. L
This comment has been removed by the author.
July 12, 2008 8:55 PM Sam H. L

HAHA sounds like your having a great time. AWESOME.

July 12, 2008 11:01 PM shin

thx~
Havens are great >w<
i miss them so much!

July 14, 2008 12:06 AM [joy B.] doveseye

awesome!

July 19, 2008 9:34 PM Praisesound

bring them to know Christ, eh...

July 19, 2008 9:34 PM Praisesound

bring them to know Christ, eh...

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.