Week 4!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008
By johnny
Yes, it's the beginning of the 4th week in Taiwan!!!
Lots of fun stuff planned ahead of course.

Signed up for Carnegie courses, I believe it's going to give me a boost in leadership and organizing area of my life.
I hope that I can really be consistent at my parent's shop and be at their side. Just to be with them makes me happy. They are simply wonderful!

Saturday I'll be going to a huge music festival in Taiwan where 10 underground bands will compete on the last day. My friend Tommy's band, PAPUN, is one of the 10! I'll be on stage with him to support him by doing some of their "famous" funny dance moves haha. Pictures next week!

Thank You Jesus!

Johnny

ps. I'll upload picture soon!

2 comments:

July 10, 2008 1:41 PM shin

啊啊啊
海洋音樂祭????
我朋友也是其中一團耶~~~ Havens~~~~
請代替我幫他們尖叫!!! 他們超棒的>///<

July 10, 2008 6:21 PM Anonymous

i saw tommy on tv...at "kong liao" music festival
jack

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.