One Crazy Night

Friday, July 18, 2008
By johnny
at Tabernacle Of David with the Hendricksons.

It's a night I won't forget for sure!

After dinner at 鼎泰豐 with the family and Jennifer (did I mention that she came up to Taipei?) and Isrella from TOD, I took Jen to go to Taipei Main Station to meet up with her cousin to go back south. I really love the metro system in Taipei. I spent almost 1 hour in the metro system--going to the train station and heading back to the station next to my parents' optical shop to get Debbie's glasses (someone met me at the station) and then back to TOD for the night session--and I only spent NTD$35 which equals to $1.15 USD! Praise the Lord for this amazingly organized metro system!

Got back to TOD and I was right on time for Mark's sharing -- Why Do We Pray? I've always loved hearing Mark speak. So smooth and fathering and tenderizing -- that I kinda dozed off for a sec =)

Anyhow, here's the awesome part:
After Mark's message, we started a fire tunnel-y thing-y and I was up there singing/worshiping with the entire family (man it was such an honor). The atmosphere was being stirred up and some people are being filled by the Holy Spirit. And then the Lord turn the heat up for another big notch: all congregation was in groups of 6~10 holding hands and making circles--they were pressing wine!! Guess what? The joy of the Lord hit the place so hard that everyone started laughing, shaking, and rolling on the floor! One girl told Mark afterwards that she was having a huge headache until the joy of the Lord hit her and healed her from the pain! Hallelujah! I took so many pictures and video recorded for many minutes, and I was laughing pretty hard too -- most of it because of the Lord, and the rest of it bceause Luke and John were just having so much fun doing some fillers.

Debbie told me that TOD has never encounter something like this before! I was surprised -- a night and day prayer room without any Holy Spirit Laughing Party? Nah....!! I was so happy for TOD and whoever came to that night session!

That's the short story of that night. So much to say and tell!

Thanks so much and I will miss you all, Mark, Debbie, Luke, John, and Lydia! Come to California soon!!

Rejoice in the Lord always! Again I say, "REJOICE!"

Johnny

1 comments:

July 19, 2008 9:28 PM Praisesound

woo hoo~ God is good. all the time. all the time, God is good.

Keep pressing on! :-)

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.