Looking Down

Saturday, July 26, 2008
By johnny


We cannot help speaking about what we have seen and heard.
-Peter & John-

Jesus, thank You for today. I got to hang out with my parents for late lunch / early dinner.
I lay bare before You and ask You to cleanse me once again white as snow. I love You Lord. Please don't take this love away from me. I nee You more and more every day.

Come and do what only You can do.
I trust in You, Jesus!

Johnny

ps. Went up to Taipei 101 today. Felt the smallness of myself indeed. Man...I praise the Lord that this building is not the tower of Babel! It's really cool to be up there and look down. Is that what You see, Lord?

0 comments:

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.