Love

Wednesday, July 16, 2008
By johnny

Love covers the multitude of sin.

We are merely human, still learning to love and forgive.

O God, my heart is steadfast.
I will sing and give praise, even with my glory.

My heart is steadfast, O God.
I will sing and make music with all my soul.

LOVE is what the world's been singing for thousands of years. Therefore love is so essential to a human being -- it's something we talk, read, hear, discuss, and learn about in all areas of life. What's my definition of love?

Christ in me, the hope of glory.
Gotta linger on that for a while.

Johnny

2 comments:

July 17, 2008 12:51 AM shin

u should know who's 孫媽媽 if u read my previous posts...haha XP

July 19, 2008 9:30 PM Praisesound

deep...

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.