REJOICE LIKE CCCCCRAZY!

Saturday, July 5, 2008
By johnny
This is the day the Lord has made.
Let us rejoice and be glad in it!

-Psalm 118:24-


As for me and my house,
we will serve the Lord.
-Joshua 24:15-


You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus.
All you have baptized into Christ
have clothed yourselves with Christ.
If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed.
-Galatians 3:26~28-

Mom, you are next!! I know that day is coming very soon!!
Break the chains of idol worshiping in my family, Jesus!
Thank You for daddy today. He is in one with You =)
This is one of the big reasons that You brought me back!
You always surprise me, and I love it XD

Salvation is the sweetest miracle.
Blood of Jesus is so awesome =)
I love You Lord!

Johnny


ps. I got Joshua's latest album -- SUPERNATURAL (I love this word!) -- for free! It's not even in the market yet!! Moreover, this album will be in the mainstream record stores all over Taiwan! I believe the Lord will use this album to change hearts! I am the first person from out of Taiwan to get it =)

pps. Talked with Ming-Chi from Vision Production House (the production company of Joshua, Sien, and many other artists) about the CAN I PRAY FOR YOU movement. She is so awesome! I started to share many many testimonies and how we hopped on the train with Jesus Culture a year ago and the whole thing started to kaboom! She was so amazed at what the Lord is doing through this movement! I even shared with her what is going on in Lakeland still! It's been 3 months now! I then showed her the 90 second presentation and gave her a sample t-shirt; she will make a proposal at their staff meeting sometime next week after their annual summer camp! I'll post some pictures soon! God is so good!

3 comments:

July 05, 2008 12:22 PM Cheezy

wooooo hoooo. you are rockin boy. that is some major connecting you're doing.

July 05, 2008 12:24 PM Cheezy

and CONGRATS for your DAD! your mom and sister next, amen.

July 06, 2008 4:36 AM [joy B.] doveseye

you rock!!!

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.