Jesus Loves You

Friday, July 11, 2008
By johnny
Passed by a lotto scratching ticket gentleman on the sidewalk. He had a crutch with him. He showed me that he had a wooden left leg and how he still needs a crutch to walk better.

Offered prayer and told him "Jesus loves you",
"Thank you, I know."

He did not look at me, but I said to him,
"There's a God who loves you and heals!"

Just by walking around for 10 minutes running errands, I saw at least 4 injured people. I felt really compelled to just tell them that Jesus loves them and that they can really be healed and set free, no matter what pain they are going through!

Lord, I want to keep on holding on!

Johnny

2 comments:

July 11, 2008 12:03 PM Sam H. L
This comment has been removed by the author.
July 11, 2008 10:54 PM Sarah Wang

keep doing it bro!!
JC is so proud of you!!

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.