130.68

Monday, August 4, 2008
By johnny

ok. ok..... I have to admit I've been eating quite a bit much.

Never have I reached 130...but I'm still alive!

So what the heck, just dig in =)

Ladies and Gents, living in Taiwan is not a good choice cause you can gain at least FIVE pounds in a month! Looking back these 6.5 weeks, I realize that I've still got quite a lot of things to do and food to eat! 4 more weeks to go!

135? I guess that's not a dream anymore....ugh...

Nonetheless, my BMI is 21.046 = very healthy!
I suppose I need to thank all the food I've eaten so far!

Let's say grace, shall we?

Johnny

2 comments:

August 04, 2008 6:06 PM Sarah Wang

omg you look like jack in this pix.
told u! keep eating and u'll be so fat u can't even go through your door. xD

August 05, 2008 1:52 AM Praisesound

i love food but have been gaining weight also ... the cruel fact is that i am not even in Taiwan yet.

can't wait to chat with you longer. sorry was busy when u called. pls give papa and mama hugs and kisses for me :-p

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.