Award & Beyond

Wednesday, August 27, 2008
By johnny


I photoshop'd my name on it since there's no name on that plate just yet lol...

First of all, I just want to give all the praise to the Lord!

I received the highest award for achievement today at the end of the last Carnegie Training courses. This is the highest award of all -- everyone voted, and this time, even the teacher voted. I was really overwhelmed at that moment and I couldn't even say a word besides THANK YOU.

I think that's how I should feel when I receive the greatest reward of heaven - Jesus, right? I just want to express how honored I am and how I've gained more confidence and faith in myself.

Freely receive, freely give.

***

Had a great talk with Dad about life. Being in this business field for well over 30 years, he is still working so hard to earn those "blood sweat money". They have told me all about their troubles and burdens, and I was really shocked but at the same time, grateful. I can't ask the Lord for parents as amazing as Michael & Alice Wang. Lord, I want to see Your will be done in my family and I also want to love them more with my action. Lord I believe You are blessing my family's finance as the store is bumping into walls and not being able to breakthrough.

I want to be a great son of God and of the Wang family.
I want to be able to share the burden of my family.
Through you, impossible is nothing.
Teach me how to love You, Jesus.

Johnny

2 comments:

August 28, 2008 10:01 AM Sarah Wang

Wow. You are amazing!

August 29, 2008 5:33 PM Praisesound

Lord, we ask for your divine creativity to come upon our parents' lives so that they may have a major breakthrough in their business as well as in realtionship. Lord, we trust that You are a creative God and always faithful. We are grateful for what's been given to us. At the same time, we ask for more of You in our lives and in all walks of our lives. The Wang family is in Your mighty hand, Lord.

we honor and adore You, Jesus Christ. Come and rule. There's only increase in God's Kingdom and let Your abundant blessing pour down to those who fear and worship You.

xoxo,

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.