TRANSITION BA BOOM!

Sunday, August 10, 2008
By johnny

Went to Taichung for a day. Got to see some family friends and also Joanna, one of the friends graduated from NMH and now at Indiana University.

This is the cool part: when we got on the High Speed Rail to go back to Taipei, we saw some American/European people in the same cart. I told my parents that I wanted to go over and say hi to them moreover to know where they come from! Dad told me that they might be musicians since he saw them with some instruments!

So I went over and introduced myself to these five people from Bristol, England. The band's name is TRANSITION--a three-piece band. They've got a friend who is taking them all over Taiwan for gigs and they played at FORMOSE music festival (Spring Shout) in Kenting back in 2005!

Here comes the "GOD MOMENT" -- The band is a Christian band! They've been going to churches after churches here in Taiwan to do some worship leading and also performing! I was blown away!! Jesse & Niall & Steve are the core of this band. I also met Julianne & Hanna. TRANSITION has a 11-year history: starting as a worship band. I shared with them about Impact and about Radical Jam, and they are really amazed by Impact and how this church was started by teens and young adults. They also mentioned the LAKELAND REVIVAL (they've been watching it on GOD TV for months!) and I shared with them my trip to Lakeland back in May! Lord I just want to thank You for this divine meeting with these amazing people and warriors in Your Kingdom.

Through this meeting with them I also got to know Evangeline, who is a part of AGE OF STONE Production -- another major Chinese Contemporary Christian Music production here in Taiwan! I will be attending some of TRANSITION's gigs here in Taipei for sure!

Jehovah BA BOOM!
You really did draw us together, didn't You?
Thank You Jesus that You are there opening doors for me. I can't thank You enough. Thank You for being there for me and making things happen. Without You, there wouldn't be a divine connection between us and You.

Johnny

2 comments:

August 10, 2008 10:21 PM Praisesound

guess what...

I watched TRANSITION on youtube with new life cell church taipei about 4 days ago...


imagine! God is really bringing us near...even when i'm super far away... cool dude...

get their info lah~ :-)

u are such a connector, dude. how's the training going? can't wait to chat with you...

xoxo,

August 12, 2008 8:56 PM Anonymous

cool!!!
that sounds really awesome...

-Maritha

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.