Deaf & Mute

Wednesday, August 6, 2008
By johnny
I shall expand this talk in near future.

Am I deaf and mute? I have to say I do pretend to be deaf and mute sometimes. There comes a time when I close my ears to the needy and the poor and when I shut my mouth to the broken and lost. My heart, oh yessss, my heart. It cannot be shut down. It aches for the ears and mouth.

"Hey ears and mouth. I just want you to know that I am still functioning. So don't give up trying!" says the heart.
"Me too!" echoes the brain.
"Me three!" says the hands and the feet.
"Me four!" whispers the little teeny inner man.

Guess I'm partly blind too...?

Johnny

1 comments:

August 06, 2008 1:47 PM Praisesound

call me up when u are free. dad said u've been busy...


wanna chat chat :-p

i love this post btw.

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.