HIROMI's SONICBLOOM

Thursday, August 28, 2008
By johnny


Never have I enjoyed a music concert as much as I did tonight @ the National Concert Hall @ CKS Memorial Hall. This jazz concert really stirred up some jazz element inside of me. And watching Hiromi play is so enjoyable because she really puts her whole heart in her playing! This is Hiromi's second time to Taiwan. Her first time was 17 years ago when she was 12 and she performed. It was when she saw all the smile of the audience and the standing ovation she received that she decided to become a professional pianist! Thanks Taiwan!

I really miss jazz music, I have to say.
There's a really different vibe....don't know how to say it..... you know...

Annie, I didn't get to say hi to her; however, I wrote her a card and gave her a flower. How's THAT? =)

I went to the concert with Alwyn and he took me to this AMAZING Mediterranean restaurant!! PITAS PITAS PITAS!!!! I gotta take my parents there before I leave for the States!

Johnny

1 comments:

August 29, 2008 5:28 PM Praisesound

gosh...Hiromi looks fabulous!


isn't she simly inspiring? :-) add oil, johnny...u can do it too!


xoxo,

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.