Fire In My Bones

Friday, August 22, 2008
By johnny
I just heard the most amazing dream in my life.

And right now even though the AC is on, there's this unstoppable heat inside of me while the outer layer is nice and cold!

I'll be posting the dream on my blog in the coming days. The Lord is doing amazing things and He uses this person's dream to tell me one thing: He is alive.

He. is. alive.
He hears my every cry and pain.
He knows me by my name.
He rejoices over me and walks with me.
He is alive.

Thank You Jesus for tonight. I will not forget this night.
Never.
You once again reignited the fire inside of me.

Johnny

0 comments:

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.