Aim for the Right Ball

Thursday, August 7, 2008
By johnny

Went to play some pool with my dad & my cousin Kevin. My cousin has been hanging out at these places for a while, and because of that he's been making wrong friends and under some negative influences. He was caught smoking at school once back in June. Anyhow, he's got some skills alright, but I still kicked some butt that day too with my NMH skillz that killz =)

Is it easier to hit the right ball in the pocket blindfolded?
He likes to ask me that.
If I'm party blind, then I gotta be healed.
Blindly shooting could cause some innocent blood.

Johnny

3 comments:

August 07, 2008 12:38 PM Sarah Wang

nice words + nice picture.
guessing your dad took this pic.

i miss playing pool... ><

-sala<3

August 07, 2008 11:14 PM Praisesound

some wild picture... loved it!


so...NMH taught you how to play pool, eh...i've gotta call up the admissions office. hehe^^

:-p have fun bro.

August 08, 2008 1:32 AM Unknown

party blind. nice.

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.