Love Is....

Saturday, August 9, 2008
By johnny
Say hello to my little friend...
That's my double-trouble cousin Allan & myself wearing the famous Alain Mikli super high-tech sunglasses! It's got a screen on the right lens that pixelizes tha view of that eye. Pretty intense stuff!

And I thought you'd fall for that! =)

We're just having those "moments" once in a while, as you can see. My cousin is lots of fun! He sorta likes bloody stuff.....hmm....

Love is patient...Love is kind to my cousin....

Johnny

ps. Bought two shirts for dad as Father's Day present. He looks pretty sharp and tasteful in those button-up shirts. Mmm...I like!

3 comments:

August 09, 2008 4:36 PM Cheezy

everyone loves those.

August 10, 2008 10:23 PM Praisesound

u bought him gifts with his money, eh? L


haha^^

love ya, and give Allan a big hug for me. I miss hanging out and watching him get in trouble. :-p

August 12, 2008 8:57 PM Maritha

hahaha awwwwww
-maritha

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.