Nothing = Impossible = Nothing

Saturday, August 2, 2008
By johnny
With man this is impossible, but with God...
IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING.

I really like this tag from ADIDAS. Simple yet to the point.
Every time I see the ad for Adidas, I can't help but to think about what Jesus said to the disciples about who can enter the Kingdom of God.

I'd like to see a camel going through the eye of an needle =)

Nothing is impossible with God.
Cause impossible is nothing to Him.

Good word right there.

Johnny

1 comments:

August 02, 2008 2:20 PM Praisesound

where have you guys been these days? jeff kuo is going back and needs to get in touch with you! please call me some time. Thanks!

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.