United We Stand

Friday, August 22, 2008
By johnny

Watching it again right now.
And it's hitting me again even harder since the first time I watched the DVD back in April 2006. I still remember. It was April 10, 2006. I was with the Wood family - Rick, Marianne, and Sam. We celebrated our (Sam and my) birthday on that night. And I gave Sam this as a birthday gift. We started to watch it, and God's presence started to flow in that room. I remember clearly that I teared up.

Right now, August 23, 2008.
Tears just flow down from my eyes. The Lord's presence is so strong in this little room that I know so certainly that angels are in this room. And I kept on getting electric shocks and goosebumps. God loves it when His people sing His praises. He really does =)

Fire fall down on Taiwan I pray!

Johnny

0 comments:

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.