THE CALL DC

Saturday, August 16, 2008
By johnny
Jesus, I plead Your blood over my sins
and the sins of my nation.
God, end abortion and send revival to America.

Lord, we've strayed away from You.
We've broken the wedding covenant.
But Your mercy and love endures forever so that when we turn from our wicked ways and look to You, You will come and save us once again! SAVE AMERICA!!!!!

Jesus, use these soldiers for Your Kingdom's sake and fight for Your Truth. Lord, we cry out to You for a restoration between You and Your bride! We want to fight for the injustice in America, and it is through You that we can win this war!

Amen and amen. A historical day indeed.

Johnny

ps. it wasn't until I see Lou's left arm that I remember that I have the same thing on my right wrist: my covenant with the Lord. My LIFE band. Thank You Jesus for the reminder.

pps. Thanks, Garrett. The Lord just loves to use you to be my angel =) Love you tons broza in Chile!

2 comments:

August 16, 2008 11:38 PM Sarah Wang

we were watching theCall live on GodTV today at church. couldn't find Shinny. haha... Water Ranger prayed with theCall today. it was fun. see my blog for more. =D

-sala<3

August 26, 2008 2:54 AM Praisesound

shinny went to DC...it was amazing...



living for the cause!

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.