Burdened Day

Tuesday, November 4, 2008
By johnny
Saw Ramondo & Brian on campus.
They drove down from the Bay area with friends for The Call!

People were rallying others to vote NO on Prop 4. I didn't not realize there is a group called "VOICES FOR PLANNED PARENTHOOD" on campus. God, have mercy!!

Victor and I basically confronted one of the girls and got into an endless back-and-forth convo, of course. My heart was so burdened that I just had to pray. I went up on the snake for about an hour, just pleading with God to have mercy. My heart was aching like never before.

Even now as I type, my heart is aching so severely because today, in my school's newspaper, there is a huge article on OBAMA and the writer even tells the readers WHAT TO VOTE FOR ON EVERY PROPOSITION. And of course, No on 4 & No on 8. That sure put my spirit man in tears.
Spenser & Tim on the snake, worshiping and interceding.

I went to class after praying on the snake, and as I passed by the snake after class I saw two guys worshiping right there! Turned out that they are both FRESHMEN and they are so passionate for Jesus. And they both went to The Call. They know about the snake even before they came for the school year because one of the former students from UCSD, Jeff, went to their church up in the Bay area. Got to pray with them and asked them to come out with YOPP tomorrow @ Price Center for worship and intercession.

Please pray for us as we go out there and rage war in the spirit tomorrow, and many voters' hearts would be convicted in voting yes on prop 4 & prop 8. God, would You rend the heavens and come down! Have mercy upon America!


Jesus, I plead Your blood over my sins and the sins of my nation.
God, end abortion and send revival to America.

Math Homework was not fun. My brain was totally fried. And I still have two econ midterms to study! Lord, I need Your help!!

Johnny

0 comments:

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.