Raindrop Symphony

Friday, November 28, 2008
By johnny

Open my ears to the sound of rain.

As the rain falls faster and
The wind grows stronger
I am listening
To that still small voice
Telling me...

Do not be afraid
I will pour out my spirit on all men
My glory shall cover the earth

Heavier than the rain
Stronger than the wind
Beyond imagination
Is my love for you

What is that I am hearing
Louder than the thunder?
Is it not the voice of my beloved
Calling out to me?

What is that I am seeing
Brighter than the lightning?
Is it not the gaze of my beloved
Fixed on me?

Take me in
Saturate me with Your love
Overwhelm me with Your presence
Consume me with Your fire (zealous flame)

No rain can cease this fire that
Burns from the inside out
No water can quench this love

Like a tree nourished by the rain
So my love for You shall be

Though I am sold to sin
You will buy me back
On the glorious day of Your return

This raindrop symphony is
Your composition of love
Written in tears for me
11/26/08
12:16am

Johnny

2 comments:

November 28, 2008 10:49 AM Sarah Wang

woah... too powerful

November 28, 2008 12:59 PM Cheezy

Oh wow. I can't believe I read all of that. Usually, when there is poetry and verses, I'll skip it. But I read that. Love it.

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.