THE CALL CALIFORNIA

Sunday, November 2, 2008
By johnny
As California Goes, So Goes The Nation.

Three more days.
A Nation Will Be Changed In A Day.
November 4th, 2008.

There are too much to share. I brought with me great expectations built up since summer of 07. As soon as Matt Gilman started to sing HOLY, I broke down into tears. More like bawling. Never have I cried so many times in such a short period of time. I believe in that 12 hours, God's heart's deeply moved. He sees his desperate children crying out for Him to come and rescue their land and forgive their sins. When Dr. James Dobson started to share, my heart was broken yet again and I started to tear up. He is definitely one of my spiritual heroes in the 21st century, along with Lou.

During this weekend I've met so many people that I wouldn't thought to meet at all! For example, I met Jimmy (photo above) when I went to refill my water bottle. He's a first year student @ Bethel School of Supernatural! I basically asked him to pray for me and to release what he has received upon me for signs, wonders, and miracles! He's a real awesome dude!

And I got to meet David Brymer in person! He's just awesome over all and he just finished doing a music score for a documentary movie that's coming out sometime next year! If you are not familiar with his name, he used to be on the singing team of Misty! And on the left is Paul, whose roommate is Luke Hendrickson!

These 40 days have been really rewarding, and I loved The Call and felt so connected with what Lou is doing in this nation. This is not a time to segregate but to unite. I was so amazed by the Catholic community and how united they are! May the Lord bless them! I'll share more about a vision I saw tomorrow.

Jesus, I plead Your blood over my sins and the sins of my nation.
God, end abortion and send revival to America!

Johnny

1 comments:

November 03, 2008 1:18 AM Sarah Wang

David Brymer??? The guy who looks like Jesus??? O_____O
He shaved???? WOW!!

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.