So Good, So So Good

Friday, November 21, 2008
By johnny
You have turned my mourning into dancing.
You have put off my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness.
-Psalms 30:11-

At around 10:30 am, after taking a good morning shower, I decided that I should just worship! So I blasted one of my playlists and started my amazing dose of the Holy Ghost. I was singing, dancing, spinning around, clapping, laughing, smiling, praising, worshiping my God right here in my apartment - just me and Jesus. And I got so captured by the atmosphere that I could not stop smiling or laughing because the joy of the Lord was all over me!

So I decided I need to keep the dose going. I plugged my headphones into my iPod, and during the 20~25 minute walk to school I was oh so rejoicing over my good Creator God! Just thinking about Him makes me so joyful and happy!

Went up to the snake, still taking the big dose of joy. I was up there bobbing back and forth and walking in circles and smiling and doing some air-drums. So the first person passing by looked at me and I just smiled back, like REALLY smiled back, and that person smiled at me too! It was such an awesome feeling!

And right after that person left, I saw a white thing floating around and falling down. Immediately I knew that it was a feather! I could well be a bird's feather, but rarely have I seen white birds flying around the library; moreover, the place I was standing was open-air! I was just so rejoiced by the fact that there was a FEATHER! I don't care whether it's of a bird or an angel, it's a gift from the Lord to me!


Basically for the next hour I smiled and greeted EVERYONE who had an eye-contact with me or just looked at my Bible on the floor. It was a great day, and Jesus was there with me, I could feel the joy of the Holy Spirit so tangebly!

For 3 hours I was just soaked in the joy....not to the point as getting totally wasted, but to the point when I know that my cup is overflowing, that I cannot contain but have to share it.

And all 3 hours was Hillsong worship which I KNOW EVERY SONG BY HEART and ALL THE LYRICS! It was exceptional amazing!!!! That playlist was full of my favorite Hillsong songs, and they are mostly praise songs, which is probably why I got bombed by the joy of the Lord! He is just so good to me!

This verse will be my prayer and declaration for this school, state, and nation.

For the Lord will comfort Zion
He will comfort all her waste places
He will make her wilderness like Eden
And her desert like the garden of the Lord
Joy and gladness will be found in it
Thanks giving and the voice of melody.
-Isaiah 51:3-

Is He good or WHAT?

Johnny

1 comments:

November 24, 2008 4:20 PM Cheezy

Oh wow. Very encouraging post Johnny. Reminds me I need to worship Him as you do everyday. Thanks.

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.