Call Forth Your Destiny

Tuesday, November 11, 2008
By johnny

I love the moral behind these two movies. Both talk about destiny. Po the panda is destined to be the Dragon Warrior who would defeat the most dangerous menace Tai Lung and bring peace to the valley and to the Master Shifu even though he's full of fat and fur and stupidity. Speed, a boy growing up wanting to be like his big bro Rex driving 800 mph, is destined to be a racer. He would never have thought that he could bring down the smuggling and the bribing behind all major races with the only thing he is good at: racing.

Many times I'd think myself as Po and said to myself, "I suck more than anyone in the history of sucking." Or I'd be like Speed, telling myself to quit the only thing I believe in for all my life because someone tells me that racing is nothing but business and bribes.

Sometimes I just need that Master Shifu or a brother Rex who would speak destiny into my life. Actually just this morning I was listening to one of Bill Johnson's sermon, and here's a testimony he shared:


A guy who claims that he is gay, and one of his coworkers working at the same supermarket bscially said to him, "You're not gay." And he would get so upset with her and wanted to argue with her, but all she said was, "I just know from the bottom of my heart that you're not gay!" He stopped talking to her for weeks. And then one day he just came up to her and said, "You're right, I'm not gay." Then he got completely saved and set free in the name of Jesus!

When Po said, "nonononono.....you've got the wrong guy here. ME? The Dragon Warrior? HA! Look at the size of this ball (holds his belly and shakes it)! I can't even see my toes!" Master Shifu would tell him, "It is your destiny and you MUST accept it."

Friends, what is YOUR destiny?

What is YOUR calling in this life, if you've only had one life to go through this super mario world? Would you go and learn all the kung-fu skills and get as many mushrooms as you can in order to get the highest prize? There is a destiny for each one of us living in this world which we called Earth. And that is to be with Him and know what is on His heart for His people, and grab that calling and start running because we are the warriors who are meant to defeat the most furious enemy.

Remember, "Words create worlds." It's when we speak the destiny out of someone and proclaim victory over him/her that the person would be in God's will!

Thank You Jesus for this revelation and the links between these two movies and Bill's message. You are a God who truly loves us and desires us to draw near to You and to know the secrets of Your heart, too. I love You, Jesus, very very much. I might be the suckiest sucker in the history of sucking, I'm still the rose and the lily to You.

Johnny

0 comments:

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.