What's Wrong With Me?

Thursday, November 13, 2008
By johnny
Never have I felt so weird because I realized that my way of communicating with others often ticks others off. And that's the last thing I want others to feel, whether they've known me for years or the first time. Lord, would you remove any arrogance, self-righteousness, and pride in my communication, whether there is any or not. I desire to change the way I communicate with others and to be a person who does not offend anyone but the enemy. Jeff is a true friend and I totally appreciate his honesty and respect for me by telling me what I have done that just does not work.

I think I've taken love for granted.
Even Yours, Jesus.
What's wrong with me?
I rather not speak at all if the words are not edifying and encouraging.
Jesus, I need You. I come before You on my knees and ask for Your forgiveness if I have ever spoken wrongly toward my friends and family or even my attitude offended them. I need to get away from everything and go to You first. It's been a stressful week and I just haven't been setting some time apart to worship.
I haven't felt so broken for years.

Yet You still love me.

Johnny

1 comments:

November 13, 2008 7:15 PM [joy B.] doveseye

Psalm 51:17
"The sacrifice God wants is a broken spirit. God, you will not reject a heart that is broken and sorry for sin."

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.