LIFE SIEGE UCSD + Reflection on Obama

Wednesday, November 5, 2008
By johnny
We stood on behalf of the 50 million babies aborted in America.
Pleading with God and ask Him to end abortion and send revival.
It was a stand for justice and righteousness.
Heaven broke loose and He shall pour out His Spirit on all flesh.
We were raging war in the spirit. Angels were fighting demons.

I believe God can use Obama to turn this nation back to Him, who knows? All I know now is that we need to pray for his born-again salvation and he would follow God's way and not his own ways. Lord, I ask that You would guide Barack Obama and the leaders in the government as he transitions from a senate to a president of this country. Lord, would You pour out Your spirit and love upon him also so that he would come to know You in a deeper level. Lord, America is Your land and we are Your people. I am proud to be an American not because who won or who lost, but because this country is so a blessing to the entire world, and its foundation is built upon Your words, God.

The first African-American president of the United States of America. A racial breakthrough is clearly shown in this beautiful country, and today, history is clearly made. I'd say this is really something. Yes I voted for McCain because his views are closer to mine, but Obama's victory sure, in a sense, brought the nation together as "one people". Even though I really dispite his view on abortion, I respect him and intercede for him because God loves him the same way He loves every one else.

God, I believe there is still mercy for this nation because of Your righteous men and women standing in the gap between this nation and Your wrath. Jesus, I plead Your blood over my sins and the sins of my nation. God, end abortion and send revival to America!

Johnny

1 comments:

November 05, 2008 11:06 PM [joy B.] doveseye

Amen.
The CHANGE WE NEED shall be from God.

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.