CAPE No. 7

Sunday, November 23, 2008
By johnny

Well, this is one of those days which I have not idea what to blog. I should not be worried about things but I tend to do so. And, of course, Jesus would remind me HIS standard of worrying.

I know He is going to show up. Big time.

I want to get away from everything for even just a couple days.

Johnny

ps. I watched this Taiwanese movie called CAPE No. 7. It's just an overall beautiful movie with an amazing plot and a group of actors. It digs deep into the Taiwanese culture and history through music writing and relationship building. A very meaningful movie indeed. For a really long time Taiwan hasn't had a movie made like Cape No. 7. So far it has been gaining international recognition and shown at multiple movie festivals. Real awesome. Decent music and a truthful story at this beautiful island called Taiwan in south-east Asia. Sweet.

0 comments:

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.