DREAM!!!! DREAM!!!!!! DREAM!!!!!! DREAM!!!!!!!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008
By johnny

Man I love dreaming....as long as the dream gets interpreted!
Inputs and comments are strongly urged! I want to know what it means!

Here's the dream:

I am eating with Andy and another girl from impact (I don't remember who), but there is also another girl named Karen (not her real name). Karen orders a drink (a banana smoothie? it is vanilla/lightyellowish colored) while Andy and the other girl order CARROT JUICE. For some reason Karen leaves before her drink comes. And when the drinks come, the girl gets her carrot juice, but Andy actually gets what Karen ordered instead of his carrot juice. He tries to get the waiter to come over but it didn't work. Now I remember that Karen has been living in a homosexual lifestyle.

SCENE CHANGE-----

I am now in the driver's seat of a BLUE(I think so) VolksWagon beatle, and there is another beatle. both parked in a outdoor parking lot like @ a big mall plaza or something. And I realize that my car needs to be repainted for some reason so I can't leave the parking lot with the other car. I have no idea where we are going.
As the other car leaves, it actually gets into the reverse gear and it bumps into my and pushed my car out of my current parking space, TWICE that car did the same thing to me(bumps into me and pushes). We all know each other pretty well, people in both cars (people from Impact I believe). However my grandparents are in my car for some odd reason.

So I drive to another parking space and park, but somehow I decide to get out of the parking lot, but then I realize that there are so many cars coming and going that I can hardly get out of my parking space and merge with the outgoing traffic.

And then somehow I get out of the car to check out the traffic, and suddenly a school-bus-like car stops right in front of me with its side door opened towards me. And I see these kids...probably from 7~12 years old. They do not have hair (shaved bald), and they have skin disease like a dog would. A rough view. I actually go on the bus and started to talk to the kids.

The bus takes off. The "warrant" of these kids is in the front of the bus announcing: "when we get to the camp, you cannot run, there will be electrical fences that have spikes....." something like that. Then I know that I have to get out of the bus. When I open the side door, I see all these spiked fence alongside the road, and I am being very careful at where I would land after jumping off the bus.

I jump off without injury and start running back toward my car. Right before I get out of the bus, I hear someone saying..."It's been an hour already...can he get back?" something like that....so I assume that I've been on the bus for an hour....but actually it was only less than 3 minutes?

That's about it. I woke up during my run back to my car.

Morning of Nov. 25, 2008.

Johnny

1 comments:

November 28, 2008 10:53 AM Sarah Wang

-the Lord has much favor over you
-even when you encounter deadly crisis you shall live
-you have a heart to rescue people who suffer from injustice and unrighteousness.
-you felt people push u around, sometimes it's a good push yet u feel offended.

this is what i can remember from the interpretation...here ya go.

keep dreaming, comrade!

-sala<3

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.