Tree Flower Vision

Monday, November 3, 2008
By johnny
A tree blooming with flowers.
However, the flowers are not of the same kind.
They bloom in different seasons and weathers.
However, they are all blooming together out of the same trunk and root.

I asked the Lord what it means.
And he showed me more.
The different flowers are national flowers.
The first one I recognize is the Plum Blossom of Taiwan.
Then I saw flowers of Singapore, China, Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, and Indonesia.

After that, I asked the Lord why are they all from the same root?
The trunk and root signify prayer and fasting.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Got this vision @ The Call. It's been a long while since I last saw a vision! I gotta be real sensitive to the Spirit more!

I checked out some of these national flowers, and what stikes me the most is Korea's national flower: Rose of Sharon (SoS 2:1)!

Inputs?

Johnny

ps. Shelley Paulson, the official photographer for The Call, has a flickr slideshow of some beautifully taken pictures from The Call California!

1 comments:

November 03, 2008 6:54 PM jasypants

oh my goodness. that was really deep. prayer and fasting for all those countries. i'm glad you got that vision, johnny because i've been fasting and praying for japan (mainly). so it's like a confirmation that i really should be praying for japan. n_n thanks. wow i haven't gotten a vision for a while too. isn't God awesome? xD

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.