Rejected Silver + Origins

Friday, November 7, 2008
By johnny
During my time on the snake I kept on praying in tongues and asking God to save His people. I turned to Jeremiah 6, which talks about God's judgment upon His people when they deny Him. What strikes me the most would be the last verse:

They are called rejected silver because the Lord has rejected them.

God, I want to see this nation be called the Purified Gold instead of Rejected Silver! My heart is still aching for the unborn babies.

Had a great Origins meeting. Holy Spirit was real strong when we worshiped! He was oh so tangible and when Brian prayed for me, I felt such the immense presence of God in that room! Afterward Brian shared with me his story that when he was 21, he went to Morocco on a mission trip. He almost got caught by police carrying machine guns when he passed out Bibles to people on the streets! He even got into a trance, and during that period he was interpreting in the language of Hebrew and sharing Jesus with this Arabian dude on the train! Think about it, he was only 21 back then and his life was in jeopardy. He had only one hope--God. And miraculously God would just send angels or He would just show up and speak to him! No joke!

I am very excited for ORIGINS and the times to come. Something is shaking....

Jesus, I plead Your blood over my sins and the sins of my nation.
God, encounter Obama in dreams and visions so that he would know what is on Your heart for the nation, end abortion, and send revival to America.


Johnny

1 comments:

November 07, 2008 11:09 AM Sarah Wang

This is just the beginning of the end...

Raging war really begins... NOW!

-sala<3

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.