Words of Jeremiah

Saturday, November 15, 2008
By johnny
Reading Jeremiah is a pain.
Because what I read is about the destruction of God's people who refused to turn back to Him from their wicked ways.
And that's the last thing I want to see happen in this nation, this state, this city.

But if I say, "I will not mention him
or speak any more in his name,"
his word is in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I am weary of holding it in;
indeed, I cannot.

We all need to start proclaiming this verse
that His word is a fire shut up in my bones.
God, cease the flood!

Johnny

0 comments:

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.