Grace & Protection

Monday, November 10, 2008
By johnny
It could have looked like this....but it didn't. Phew.

This was my first time driving all the way down to San Diego from LA! Did I mention I was driving with 3 flat tires (two of them had tire pressure under 10 pounds!) and one that was near-flat going 80 mph on average. It's really God's grace and protection right there! The weather was really chilly so the tire was not heating up and blowing out.

I guess it was not my time (and Enoch's, Aaron's and Peter's) to go to heaven just yet =)
And because of these flat tires I used up quite a lot of gas to get down here--almost 6 gallons!
I truly apologize to that beautiful Acura. I promise you that I will take good care of you.
I promise.

Thank You Jesus.

Johnny

2 comments:

November 10, 2008 4:29 PM Sarah Wang

omgosh johnny don't scare us like that!!!

November 10, 2008 8:18 PM [joy B.] doveseye

hahaha..poor little black!
thank God for the grace and protection! !

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.