3-Day Water Fast

Saturday, May 3, 2008
By johnny
I really do not like fasting.
However, this fasting is definitely rewarding.
I believe God's moving through our fast.
Lord I ask for a radical encounter in Fred's life!

DAY 1 - Wed
I actually didn't feel quite hungry, however I had to stay up until 4 studying for a midterm. I usually go to bed at around 3ish/4 but Wednesday night I was so exausted because I didn't eat anything but water!

DAY 2 - Thurs
Woke up with pain and soreness on both of my hands. Really bothering and annoying because no matter how much I massaged my hands, the soreness will feels the same! So up on the snake , Victor, Brian, Robert, and Eddie prayed for my hands and they saw two things: 1) My hands are pierced through like Jesus' hands on the cross. 2) God would use my hands to release healing to others. Later on that day when I was on the train back to LA, my hands were fine, but my legs started to hurt and sore! I could hardly walk straight, later on that day I felt a lot better. Prayer Room was pretty awesome. We cried out for revival to break out in SoCal and start with us! 2 Chronicle 7:14!

DAY 3 - Fri
Today I felt, many times, quite lightheaded. Low sugar, low food, low everything. However I accomplished many things: Testimonies, Music, and Praying for Enoch's Grandma. We prayed for her healing, and her countenance really changed throughout our prayer! Anyhow, as I was passing by this nursing home, my heart was stirred up because there were so many elderly people who need to encounter God's healing power and love!
So as everyone (Enoch, Enoch's mother Sally, MQ, Momo, Eric, Theo, and I) was chatting with grandma MegReed, I was also praying for a really sick old lady in the next bed. And I was praying right at her in tongue and command the pain to leave and the body be healed, she started to move her legs! I have no idea why, but I believe God was doing something inside of her. Moreover, when I kept on praying, she started to put her hand on her stomach and her left hand started to shake! And she started to breathe out loud with her throat (similar to gasping, but breathing). I was amazed to see what was happening to her; however she couldn't talk (I also told her to SPEAK in faith) so that was it. I believe the Lord is going to heal her completely from the trauma.


Went to eat at IHOP @ midnight after the 3 Day Water Fast. I really appreciate this opportunity to fast corporately with YOPP for this one man Fred. Fasting has really helped me spiritually--to be much more sensitive to the Holy Spirit! I'm humbled by this experience and God's everlasting promise for each one of us. Thank You Jesus! I'm here! Come and send down Your Fire upon Southern California!

Johnny

ps. I am 100% that I gotta get to Lakeland sometimes soon; however, I do not have any money for plane ticket, don't even mention hotel and rental car! God! Provide me!!!! I want to go and get infected by Your Fire and take the Fire back to SoCal! Thank You Lord!

pps. Lord I ask the burning pain on Theo's legs to be gone in Jesus' Name. There will be no pain or marks after he wakes up in the morning!

0 comments:

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.