Lymph Note

Thursday, May 22, 2008
By johnny
A big one by my throat. That means my immune system fighting some sickness that's invading this holy temple of the Lord.

At noon, I went to Library Walk to hold up a sign that says "He Calls You His Beloved" for the Love Campaign on my campus. Brian was holding another one. I told him that I had sore throat and lymph note thingy, so he prayed for me. And then Victor showed up, and he prayed for me 4 times and I felt so much better!

Saw Fred Driscoll, the #1 atheist on campus and a physics professor, passing by. He saw me holding the sign and started to ask me questions about what it means to "pray for the victims of the earthquake in China". He was in a rush and did not find my response convincing, so he left. Lord I ask that You would reveal Yourself to Fred and soften his heart. The only reponse I can think of would be to pray that God come and restore. Fred then asked me, "So God made the earthquake happen and killed many?"

God heart was definitely hurting when He destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, even though it's His wrath. And if God's the same yesterday, today, and forever, then He definitely has the power to bring down destruction. Moreover, He is coming soon.

Yet I don't think it contradicts the fact that God is Love.
But I don't know how to solve the paradox in Fred's eyes.
Because, for me, this is not a paradox.

One right wrist, One left wrist today.
Still praying for their complete healing.

Watched Todd for another 1.5 hours.
Once again, this fire is so encouraging and contagious.
And I just want more of His manifested presence!

Alright, time to pull and al-nighter,
and then going to San Fran!

Jesus I love You! Help me to focus and get an A!

Johnny

3 comments:

May 22, 2008 3:28 PM Cheezy

ew. my throat too. better though now.

May 22, 2008 7:59 PM jasypants

wow. God is love.

May 24, 2008 9:29 PM Sarah Wang

bring me crabs and 包魚 from San Fran!!!

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.