This Is Serious Stuff

Thursday, May 1, 2008
By johnny
EVERYONE LISTEN UP!!!
Before you read this entry,
DOWNLOAD & LISTEN TO THIS PROPHECY SPOKEN EARLIER TODAY IN FLORIDA AT THE OUTPOUR. I CANNOT STOP SHAKING AND CRYING. I THINK ALL IT TAKES IS A SHOUT THAT BREAKS THE 2ND HEAVEN, WHICH HAS BEEN RESTRAINING OUT PRAYERS AND CRIES, AND LET THE VOICES BREAK OPEN THE HEAVEN'S GATE.

If you have NO IDEA what's going on in Florida, click on LAKELAND UPDATES on the right and read about testimonies of the Lord and the Spirit outpour in Florida.

********YOU SHOULD BE LISTENING TO THE FILE

Shake it. Absorb it. Take it. Cry over it.
I truly believe this is what God's going to do.
We gotta listen to this prophecy over and over and ask for more to be revealed. Have you been crying out for what's happening in Florida to come over to SoCal? Since the day I started to watch the outpour, I've been crying out to God for a shift in the spiritual atmosphere here in southern Cali. And we are at the brink of seeing it coming to pass!

I want to go over to Florida and receive the impartation of anointings from heaven! I really don't want to miss out bringing the fire back to California. I really feel called to head over as soon as possible because there's something there waiting. I don't know what's there waiting, but something explosive is going to happen.

Impact will be a church that is pure and spotless, a bride so ravished His heart. And we will be one of God's army bases in SoCal, undoubtedly. Keep on believing it. This revival wave is going to the four corners of the earth! I declare Lord's victory over the land of southern California!!!

God, I want You. All of You.
And that'll be just superb.

Johnny

ps. The mp3 file is also on the right for download.

4 comments:

May 01, 2008 12:39 PM the Invaders

i am going to florida next week...wanna come? oops...you have a test on friday? too bad!
:)

we'll see.

May 01, 2008 4:36 PM Cheezy

I heard Todd Bentely might be coming to Southern California in two weeks? Maybe in the month of May. Maybe. Pray that my source is reliable and he is. DX

May 01, 2008 11:30 PM jasypants

o_o new season of what, johnny?? falling down?! hahaha.

May 01, 2008 11:35 PM Sarah Wang

i definitely dont want to miss out on this... i wana go to FL.
i believe everyone received my text.. hahahahhah... ><

I watched the prophesy with a few other girls, and we were totally blown away. Totally overwhelmed. God is moving so quickly. my goodness

-Sala<3

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.