Come And Get Some!

Monday, May 5, 2008
By johnny
That's right.
I'm going to get some with Jack, Eric, Joy, & Sarah this Thursday. This is going to be one BIG EXCITING WEEKEND AHEAD!! If Todd's telling us to go get caught on fire, then there we'll go!

LAKELAND,
SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA IS GETTING SOME!!

I believe it takes a few sparks to start a forest fire.
Are we the few? Are we the nameless and faceless sparks
that start the fire?

I believe so. It takes some hunger and desperation to move Lord's heart and speed things up (Just MAYBE). The prophecy is spoken and recorded. And right now we grab that and run like never before.

Thank You Jesus for providing us tickets and the money to GO GET IT. I'm not telling anyone to drop any classes or skip any classes, but I think if this is the GREATEST REVIVAL IN THE HISTORY, then I'd give up the world to see Jesus coming!

Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life,
as clear as crystal, flowing from
the throne of God and of the Lamb
down the middle of the great street of the city....
No longer will there be any curse.
The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city,
and His servants will serve him.
They will see His face,
and His name will be on their foreheads.
There will be no more night.
-Revelation 22:1~5-

Johnny

ps. Today as I was worshiping the Lord in the car at church's parking lot before morning practice, He came and messed me up yet again. I just want His presence. It's His presence that changes everything. And again I was messed up when we started to watch the outpour over God.Tv -- I couldn't stop crying because He's just so magnificent and awesome and beautiful and humble. Crying before Him has certainly become one of my favorite activities.

pps. I really love how Holy Spirit came today during the service. It was tangible and overwhelming!

1 comments:

May 05, 2008 12:35 PM shin

waiting for ur testimonies!!
share tons on sunday!

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.