Home At Last

Tuesday, May 27, 2008
By johnny
In memory of Maria Sue Chunxi Chapman

Home At Last
Running into the Father's arms
I've finally found where I belong
for eternity

With tears in His eyes,
He says to me,
"Maria, you're safe
here with me. Don't worry."

I miss daddy and mommy
and all my family
I wish they are here
with me
and see how beautiful
my new home is

"They will one day

join you here too,"
He says
with
tears streaming down
His bright face

I know
I am not an orphan anymore

because daddy and mommy
got me the best family in the world
And now
I am with my Father, I am
home at last

-------------------------------------------------
Maria is the youngest child of Steven Curtis Chapman.
On May 21st she was hit by an SUV by her brother,
who was backing up. It was truly a tragic accident.

Music Video of SCC's song Cinderella
written for his daughters

Read about Maria's Memorial Service

I believe the Lord is holding Maria tight in His arms right now.
This five-year-old is precious in His eyes.

Dear ones,
please spend a moment to pray for the Chapman family.


Johnny

0 comments:

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.