You Won't Relent

Friday, May 30, 2008
By johnny
Yet another Holy Spirit day at Price Center. I really hope that we can do this at least once a week next school year. Many of us felt the Spirit during worship, and I felt like there were angels around PC! I can keep on saying how awesome it was, but I want to also be genuine about today.

It was really awesome and all, but I felt like there was something missing. Or rather, something out of place. Maybe just me, but I felt there was a shift in spirit today -- in either a good or bad way since Holy Spirit was there so it's not my place to judge. But being down there really is different from being up here -- I can sense more of His Spirit because I was so into worship. It's really a challenge to be up there playing and flow with the Spirit, and Grace and Jon has been going after that. I just pray for more unity among the group and unity with the Spirit that we don't create anything that would block the work of the Spirit and we don't do too less to prevent the work of the Spirit. I really want to thank Impact & RadJam for all these years' togetherness and worship in unity. I've really learned a lot from being in a band, and we're still learning! And same for YOPP as we go out there warring with our musical instruments against the secular spirit that's all over the campus. We need to always be alert and know the surroundings.

Woah. I just remembered a dream Eddie had for me: some people were gathered in the house, and were all drunk in the spirit, and I was totally out of it. I was in the kitchen being BAMMed, and suddenly I fell, and one of my hand was cut by the knives in the open dish washer as I fell down. That was pretty much the dream. I agree with Eddie that this is a dream from the Lord telling us to know our surroundings, even when we are in a spirit high mode. Always be alert. Eddie, I'm truly blessed to have known you.

Jeff Wong's friend's mother just died this past Monday. We're praying for a resurrection. Lord, I ask for new breath of life to flow into Jeff's friend's mother in San Jose! Bring her back to life! Amen!

Johnny

ps. I'm really glad the different encounters I've had with God for the past two weeks or so on campus. I realized I haven't seen many sick or injured people and I've been just wanting to worship Him instead of chasing after sick people. Today as I was showing, I was reminded yet again of 1 Corinthians 13. If I have not love, I am nothing.

pps. Jesus I love You.

ppps. Anthony who plays bass guitar is actually the bass player for Eddie James! I gotta start taking some lessons from him muhahaha

1 comments:

May 31, 2008 1:36 AM [joy B.] doveseye

hi john,
u need to see my blog,thnx!





love,
joy

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.