LAKELAND - Day 2

Saturday, May 10, 2008
By johnny
Met this cool guy Gene from Seattle. He's got cool stories.
Met this guy from Bama, graduating from High school and heading to FSM for a 4-yr track. He's pretty genuine and lean back. I gotta get his contact.
Got over 20 prayer requests. God's answering your prayers that are burnt before him and offered up to the throne.

Anyhow, today's morning service was pretty exciting. I got soaked in tears again just groaning before the Lord, without some specific reason but to know more of Him.

Got anointed by Todd -- didn't get to talk to him at all since he was anointing over 14,000 people tonight! I really can see revival to break out in different countries in the world, and, of course, Southern California. There were many healing of eye sights!! If God really heal my eyesight, then I really believe that my entire family will come to Christ. I can already picture myself in Taiwan in my dad's optical shop and praying for whoever has eye problems and they will get healed and leave!

Haha...not to say I want my dad be bankrupt and poor, but to see him in awe of the BIGNESS of this God! And then he will close down the optical shop and make it a church!! Woohoo!! I'm dreaming and seeing and prophesying it!

One more day & then we'll take the fire back to SoCal!

Johnny

ps. It's very humid and hot here....sticky...
pps. DON'T ORDER Water Here in FL, it tastes bad...

0 comments:

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.