Free Food vs. Free Prayer

Tuesday, May 20, 2008
By johnny
Yes. I got loads of food to pass out randomly because I have way too many meal points to spend. So why not? I went online to buy lots of food with my meal points. And today I received a call telling me to go pick up my food because they are running out of storage space. Check out these pictures on my facebook photos.

AHAHAHAHHAAH....

Yup, so Jeff and I went and pick up all the food and it filled up the entire space of his Lexus SUV trunk. Just imagine that for a moment. Anyhow, we randomly gave out 12 packs of Pringles to random people and Goldfish. And here's the conclusion of their reaction overall.

Free Food vs. Free Prayer
SIMILARITIES TEST:
1. Both are free (obviously)

2. Awkward stares and looks from people (you know it)

DIFFERENCES TEST:

1. Today, Five out of Six took the food after the stare and the questioning (why are you giving out free food?), and Two out of Three people let me pray for them. So that's 83% for Food, and 66% for Prayer.

So today's winner is --- FREE FOOD!
(I believe one day the winner will be Free Prayer!)

So this afternoon I prayed for a girl who twisted her left..... guess what? ANKLE!! She twisted it Friday while doing some running. And she, wanting to run a marathon in just two weeks, was desperate for anything to see her ankle better. So she really appreciated my prayer and went on. I believe ankles are definitely a sign from the Lord, but I still don't know why there are lots of injured ankles all around UCSD.

I might start a chart to see the injuries I prayed for.
And definitely ANKLE INJURY is #1 on my list so far.

Oh, right, and today a REAL REALITY SHOW went on in my computing in art class. It'll take too long to explain, but basically there are confusion, arguments, anger, lies, storming out of classroom, and more near-sparked moments. I was a bit entertained until I couldn't stand it anymore, so I left along with half the class.

Johnny

ps. Still have loads of food to give out. Come get some! ha.

pps. Jack, if you're reading this, I got you some survival food aka Corn, Chicken Noodle Soup, and Clam Chowder. Chug Chug Chug...

4 comments:

May 20, 2008 3:31 PM Anonymous

YOU ARE CRAZY~~~~~~~~~
BUT in a good way~
yo.. way to go!
i hope i can buy so much food like u do..
and yet.!
great job.
lets do something crazy in summer time.
ready to ROCK during summer break?

May 20, 2008 4:32 PM jasypants

very fascinating. i can't comprehend how much money you put into that but im glad. even though it's obvious in the beginning, at least you found out the exact percentage. haha if i were there i'd probably take both. why not right? take what you can get. food will only satisfy you for a few hours, but prayers can last a longer time; by God's grace, forever. keep it up john!

jasmine

May 21, 2008 12:45 AM Anonymous

heyy..i want some survival food!!!!




a woman wants survival food.

May 21, 2008 12:56 AM Anonymous

Food? Free food? for survival or revival?

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.