Ankles After Ankles

Wednesday, May 14, 2008
By johnny
For the past two days, I prayed for 4 people.
All of them sprang/fractured on of their ankles.
Two right ankle, and two left one.

All of them felt mucho better after the prayer,
one of them, Eric, actually started to walk!
I actually saw Eric again today after praying for
Steven, a guy who's open to prayer yet didn't try it out.

On my way to lunch/dinner I saw this man on crutches.
He has this huge brace on his right leg. Thigh to calf.
He fractured his knee.
He'll know whether he needs surgery next week.
I shared with him Chad and Eric's testimony.
And he said, "No thank You."
I pressed in, "don't you want to get better?"
"I'm an atheist. Thank you for your good intention."
"No thank You. My wife is waiting for me in the car."

Wasn't that saddening?
How stubborn a person can be?
It's like a indoor person who's never gone outdoor,
and no matter what other people say,
he still refuses to leave the house.
Nothing can convince him that God exists.
Only the Lord can change the heart now.
And I pray that He does change that man's heart.

Had a great YOPP meeting.
Did some impartation and all that cool jazz.
Met this cool dude Anthony from Alabama.
He might head back to school in FMA.
Plays bass. I gotta chill with him!

What's next? I don't know.
Still gonna fast and pray regularly to seek Him more.
The kingdom is at hand. Just grab it!

Johnny

ps. um....I was gonna type something but I forgot..uh..

pps. School's newspaper is messed up: Free-Speech regulations, Stem-Cell research, Egg donation....and in the Free Speech article the ONLY example the writer gives is about the PREACHING OF THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST! However the school is saying that this policy change is "NOT TOWARD Christians". HA. What a school. Anyhow, please keep on praying for this barren land that needs water, then fruit. I'll show y'all this newspaper that's completely gone coo-coo. Lord! Send revival to UCSD!

0 comments:

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.