Gotta Pay the Price! + INTERNET HEALING!!!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008
By johnny
I have a paper and a visual presentation due this Wed.
And since I'm going to get some, I need to finish another video project that's due Friday by Wednesday also. Jesus! I need s'more favor and mercy!!

Alrighty, time to get working on the 5 page paper!

I know your works, your labor, your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil. And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars; and you have persevered and have patience, and have labored for My name’s sake and have not become weary. Nevertheless I have this against you, that
you have left your first love.
-Revelation 2:2~4-

Thank You Holy Spirit for the miracle over the internet for Steven's arm! Nerve damage -- completely healed! OH MY GOD!!!!! This revival is breaking out!!!!! The anointing is so contagious and tangible! I was laughing and feeling the Holy Spirit working through the live streaming. Jesus, You are the God who loves and does signs, wonders, and miracles. All things are possible in You!

Jesus, every time I think about Your presence and how much I don't want to leave Your presence, I tear up. I really love You so much.


Johnny

ps. Jeff Wong and Micah Klausman are going to catch the fire Thursday to Sunday too!!!! SoCal get ready, cuz Holy Spirit soon will hit this land like never before!

1 comments:

May 06, 2008 8:37 PM Anonymous

waaaa...
more people are going????????




niiiiiiiiiiiice!

joi

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.