Return, Repent, Inherit

Saturday, May 31, 2008
By johnny
The word inherit and its noun form inheritance are used 265 times in the bible, 230 of which are in the Old Testament. That's quite a lot indeed -- from Genesis to Revelation, the Lord is definitely saying something about inheritance. After reading Jeremiah 3, I believe the inheritance of His Kingdom or a Promise Land has to start from this -- Return with Repentance.

"Return, faithless people, for I am your Husband.
I will choose you...and bring you to Zion.
I will give you shepherds after my own heart,
who will lead you with knowledge and understanding.
...They will call Jerusalem The Throne of the Lord,
and all nations will gather in Jerusalem to
honor the Name of the Lord.
The house of Judah will join the house of Israel,
and together they will come from a northern land
to the land I gave your forefathers as an inheritance.

I myself said,

"How gladly would I treat you like sons
and give you a desirable land,
the most beautiful inheritance of any nation.
I thought you would call me FATHER
and not turn away from following me..."
-Jeremiah 3:14~19-

Even though there is a great outpouring of His Spirit in Florida, we still need to CONSTANTLY pray for God to forgive our sins and plead the Blood of Jesus to cover them and the sins of our nations. He is certainly God of this city, state, nation and the world!

I posted the poem Home At Last in the Book of Psalms.

Johnny

ps. Eric found a fun website: ColorFlip.com

2 comments:

May 31, 2008 10:11 PM Anonymous

can u explain what is the meaning of the website that Eric found?
very weird..


i guess people have to spend lots of time to figure it out hum?

May 31, 2008 11:13 PM Anonymous

colorflip rocks! u just keep flipping and flipping

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.