June = Summer!

Sunday, June 1, 2008
By johnny
52 of my facebook friends have their birthdays in June. Which means 1.733333 of my friends have birthday every day in June!

Ridiculous.

Some family & friends:
June 1 - My mom's dad (GPa)
June 4 - Annie Sista
June 7 - Jacker
June 10 - JH
June 12 - Dad
June 18 - J Sunshine
June 22 - Sala
June 28 - Jennifer & Grace

Summer has begun.
And I'm two and half weeks from Taiwan...crazy stuff!

Things to do:
1. STUDY! STUDY! STUDY! WORK! WORK!
2. Email Mark Hendrickson & David Wivell
3. Write Thank-You card to Mike Lo & Family
4. Lay out schedule for Taiwan

I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me.
-Phillipians 4:12~13-

This is what I gotta learn. Big time. Especially now.
Prayers are needed mucho in all area of life.

Campus meeting: Eric, Joy, Jennifer, and myself.
We worshiped for like an hour and started to talk about the hate preachers on campuses and how we should approach them. Joy's take on this is that she thinks that it's the enemy's work that hate is being preached. However I also see some truth in the words, even though it's mostly hate. I feel like those preachers are like John the Baptist: preaching the coming of the Kingdom of Heaven and Repentance; nonetheless, I definitely believe that there are more effective ways to evangelize than hate preaching such as open air worship or love preaching. Jesus tells us that LOVE is the most important thing, then I believe we need to preach love more than we preach about the doom and gloom.

We also prayed for this meeting because I really want to see it bloom starting next school year. I know we've only met for three times over the past two/three months, but I have big dreams for this meeting. And I believe there's a great blessing and favor that's coming. And over the summer I really do need to find a specific direction for this meeting. Please keep Campus Revival meetings in your prayers too. There will be a fun summer assignment which will be announced on Saturday June 14! Don't be scared! It's not going to be boring pr hard at all! It's a really practical assignment throughout the entire summer from June to August.

Johnny

1 comments:

June 02, 2008 4:22 PM +J Lin's Journey to Heaven+

that was entirely base on my own personal real story with no made up, just thought to wrote something from my sensitive side.

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.