Pray Pray Pray!

Friday, June 13, 2008
By johnny
I really love prayer room time.

Haven't prayed like that for a while.

Miss it a lot really.

I love coming before Him and speak His Words back to Him. And Jack's little sharing about Jezebel was really refreshing. There is really a crazily strong spirit of Jezebel in this nation. Not necessary witchcraft, but just idol worship in general.

This afternoon I found out that there's a facebook event created to support LGBT marriage in California, and the event is about people calling to leave messages about their support of this act. There are almost 6,000 people attending that event. And my heart was broken.

God, have mercy upon this state.
I plead Your blood over my sins and the sins of California.
Oh that You will rend the heavens
And come down

You are a good Father. I love You so much.

No one whose hope is in the Lord
will ever be put to shame.
-Psalms 25:3-

Johnny

ps. UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HERE WE COME!!!

0 comments:

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.