First Full Day

Wednesday, June 18, 2008
By johnny
Morning--
Went to hospital to check up on GMa. She has LOTS OF STONES in her Gall Bladder. It's not really good and she'll, very possibly, have Gall Bladder removed. She also has Gastric Ulcer and Fever. Please keep her in all your prayers. I got to share some of my testimonies with her about city invasion and she let me pray for her =)

Afternoon--
Stayed until 4pm with GMa. Read over Psalms 37 and prayed that over my GMa as she was resting. I believe the Lord will save her and rescue her from pain and fever! I love them even the more because I haven't seen them for FIVE YEARS! I also got to see both my aunties (mom's younger sisters). They are still really awesome and healthy. Thank You Lord.

Went unto MRT(the subway in Taiwan) first time in five years. Got some awesome memories and all that. And I walked on the same road from the station to my dad's office, and I was completely stunned at how much it's changed since I left! So many new buildings and stores! Anyhow, went to My Personal Design--the new optical shop of my dad--and had my eyes checked and picked out some frames. I'm excited to wear them.

Night--
First time @ TAIPEI 101! That's a really huge shopping center!

All in all, the food in US cannot be compared with the food in Taiwan, don't even mention the price! I love eating food here!

Please keep on praying for my Grandma!
I'm believing for a miracle!

The days of the blameless are known to the LORD,
and their inheritance will endure forever.
-Psalm 37:18-

Love that verse.
Love You Jesus!

Johnny

1 comments:

June 19, 2008 12:24 AM Sarah Wang

dang you had a full day.

praying for your grandma, she is healed in Jesus' Name!!!! Amen!

don't u feel like Taiwan shrank since u left? haha... that's how i felt when i went back.
"How come my room is 1/4 the size now??!!"

did you take the elevator of 101 yet??

-sala<3

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.