WHAWHAWHA!!!!!!!

Sunday, June 8, 2008
By johnny

The crazy Z-Test, T-Test, F-Test are kicking the door and hoping that I would let them come in. I guess they climbed in through the window! I better let them in through the garage door because there are too many of them! I still need two more pages of note for my final which I really really really need to get an A on. This is my only shot and I am going to do my best and dedicate my life to this little statistic thingymajig for the next three days. Lord I need You so! Please keep me so focused on school work and not to worry about all other junk of the world right now. I need to focus, focus, FOCUS!!! And God I know You would help me through the next four days. I will shout HALLELUJAH!!!! Your love never ends, quits, stops chasing my soul. You are a beautiful God. Lord I ask for supernatural focus, efficiency, and memory in the next four days. I know You have faith in me, and let me have faith in myself too! I can do this!

Thanks J for being my study partner today. I really have faith in your future career in hotel management man. Keep dreaming and rolling! I really did accomplish quite a bit, so that went well. I still need to study for two entire days for this test which counts as 40% of my final grade! Lord thank You for today. I ask for mercy, grace, and favor over those who will be studying for finals. You want us to be models and epitomes of others, and we will strive to reach to the goal. And we just believe that You will make us famous =)

I just want to hear Your voice
and follow Your Spirit
in whatever I say, see, touch, smell, think.

Before crossing Jordan,
Consecration comes.

Johnny

0 comments:

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.