HALLELUJAH!

Monday, June 2, 2008
By johnny
Ten more days until the end of my first year of college.
Man I still don't get this space & time thing.
Lord I really look forward to eternity =)

Lord I really need Your supernatural provision in my academic life. I want to glorify You in my school work. Joy had a good point tonight. Hit right on the target: campus revival also means in good academic standing. Lord I am so weak, and I really suck at time management still.

Greater things have yet to come
Greater things are still to be done

Right now all I can yell out is.....

HALLELUJAH!!

Can't remember the last time I said it.
Lovin' this feelin'. Hallelujah!
Praise the Lord!

Johnny the Mountain Mover

1 comments:

June 02, 2008 2:47 AM Anonymous

go go mountain mover!! i'm with ya~~~ (btw,i'm moving the mountain.(which means i'm doing my hw = =||))





Hallelujah works really well,yeh?


joy b.

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.