I Want To Be...

Sunday, June 29, 2008
By johnny
A WHALE WATCHER!

I will never forget Banning's word from last year's Jesus Culture. We need to dream big again! Yes, on the first day @ Yi Lan with many many family friends (17 of us total!), we went on a ferry, got to cruise by the famous Turtle Mountain Island right off the shore of Yi Lan, and hoping to see some dolphins or whales.

Too bad, the Lord only brought us some beautiful sky and cloud, and also some skipjacks (flying fish) passing by. Those were pretty spectacular--the fish jumps off the surface and flies for about 50 meters in the air before it dives back in! Nonetheless, it was pretty darn cool.

Got myself all wet from head to toe because during the second half of the ferry ride, we had to sail into a storm in order to get back to shore. I was out there while most of the people went inside to hide from the rain. I gotta say, God is such an amazing Creator! I even sang "Still" in that storm (I know...at such a moment, right?...I just had to, ya know.).

I'll be updating some pictures of my 2nd week in Taiwan.
I love this land, and I praise the Lord for Taiwan!

Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters!

-Genesis 1:2-

CHECK THIS OUT:


Got bitten by thousands of fish today! Pretty cool, but it was sooooooooo itchy! This was really a once in a lifetime deal. Never have I got "eaten" by fish. Basically what they eat from our feet is the outer layer--the dead skin. It always has been ME who's EATING the FISH. Y'all should come to Taiwan and give it a try. Really fun stuff and you will never ever forget =)

God's funny. I love that.

Johnny

4 comments:

June 29, 2008 10:46 AM shin

hahaha worship in the rain is just awesome! God gives us a heart that we wanna worship Him whenever/wherever! i usually sing during classes....hahaha (不過很小聲啦...不然怕被趕出教室= =!)

i want my dead skin to be eaten by fish too.....so i dont have to 去角質 XP

June 29, 2008 11:01 PM Cheezy

ewwww....is that your sickly pale foot? if i was a fish, i'd stay far away from that. Whale Watching?!? lucky. Did you get seasick? you look pretty chipper on the photo so i guess not. man, you should give me some tips on some places to go when i go to taiwan. hohoho.

June 29, 2008 11:24 PM Sarah Wang

*throwing up* i was eating dinner when this picture came into my sight. = =|||

when i was in china, we went to a spa paradise that has all kinds of beautiful spas and pools from all around the world. one of the pools was this fish pool. People would have their entire body in the water and let the fish "eat" their skins.

No, I didn't go in... lol. It's pretty interesting though~ haha

-sala<3

June 30, 2008 4:20 PM Anonymous

ohhhh man.. Johnny boy~
have so much fun huh?


remember to pray for the fire fall down in Taiwan

and..... use God's power to heal, open people's heart..
we all pray for u..
and believe u can do it!!!!

set ur parents on FIRE!!!!!!!

archives

blind eyes open you only live once.
open your eyes.
His love never fails. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works,
which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
~Ephesians 2:10~

Blogger Buster LogoSmashing Logo © blind eyes open.